Our team of highly motivated pro-active professionals have clearly defined job functions aimed at meeting investor objectives for the various interests that subsist in real estate such as easements, leasehold/freehold interests. Our property management department offers value added services to clients who hold properties as an investment, but who may have neither the time nor the expertise to devote to their investments or the needs of tenants.
We seek to maximize the present and future returns on property investments by undertaking detailed and essential tasks aimed at maintaining and developing their potentials. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each property ranging from single family units to multi-tenanted to rise edifices and include the following:
- Negotiation/collection/domiciliation of rents.
- Negotiation of leases of renewal terms
- Initiation and execution of minor/major repair works to maintain or enhance returns.
- Monitoring/enforcement of lease agreements.
- Enforcement of sound and acceptable environmental standards and social harmony.
The objective at every-turn remains the achievement of investment returns at levels well above that necessary to keep investment competitive viz-a-viz competing investment options.