O. U. KALU
Mr.O.U. Kalu the managing partner, studied Estate Management at Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, graduating with an HND at upper credit level in 1986. He is an Association of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and valuers and is registered by the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board for professional practice through out the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He also holds a Master of Project Management Degree from the University of Lagos.
Mr. O. U Kalu worked with Messrs Biodun Odeleye & Co (Estate Surveyors, Valuers and Developers) and rose to the position of Association Partner before joining Trustville
Properties Development Company (an affiliate of Citizens International Bank Ltd) in
1997 and became Deputy General Manager (Operations) before disengaging to found
Godwin Kalu & Co. A devour Christian and active in various Christian ministry activities,
Mr. O.U. Kalu is happily married and has a lovely daughter.
SENIOR PROFESSIONAL STAFF/CONSULTANTS:
- Edeh Emeka N. Justice, Manager, Eastern Region, BSc Estate Mgt
- Olubukola Matt, Manager, Northern Region, BSc Estate Mgt
- Oko Jaja Emmanuel, BSc Estate Mgt
- Femi Abdul, HND Estate Mgt
- Uche Onyechere, BSc Estate Mgt, ANIVS, RSV
- Augustine Ojah-Uduka, B.Eng, MSc
- Sunny A. Ijere, HND Mech, MBA
- Awosley U.K Ugah, BSc Estate Mgt
- Okonkwo Michael, BSc Estate Mgt
- Jephthan Awhisoba, HND Estate Mgt
- Precious C. Okparaocha, BSc Estate Mgt
This core Team is complemented by a crop of outstanding professional Estate Surveyors and Valuers, Quantity Surveyors, Land Surveyors, Architects, Building and Civil Engineers as well as administrative and Secretarial staff.